"Make ‘em Perfect!"
- 4 yearly visits with soil tests.
- First visit in April to review plant condition and make recommendations for preventative treatments.
- Second visit in June for pests/disease and check on soil/mulch conditions making recommendations for optimum growing conditions.
- Third visit in late summer to collect soil test for any fertilizing recommendations and check trees condition.
- Fourth visit in fall/winter for pruning recommendations.
"Help ‘em Grow"
You love your landscape and want everything to be as healthy and beautiful as it can be. But caring for everything to make it thrive and not just survive can be daunting or just out of your area of expertise. This plan will make your landscape brilliant and your neighbors jealous!
- 3 visits a year
- First visit in April to review plant condition and make recommendations for preventative treatments
- Second visit in the late summer to check for pests/disease and check on soil/mulch conditions making recommendations for optimum growing conditions
- Third visit in fall/winter for pruning recommendations
"Keep 'em from Dying!"
Summer: It’s busy and tough to keep track of your kids… let alone the health of your trees. The majority of tree health issues need to be caught early or prevented and if you don’t have the time to call or set up the necessary services, this plan is perfect for you. It includes:
2 visits a year
One visit in the summer to check for pest/disease issues that are not cosmetic (i.e. major or deadly)
Second visit in the fall/winter for disease/pest check and pruning recommendations.